There’s now only 2 sleeps left until Christmas day, and Father Christmas is busy getting ready for his yearly trip around the world to give presents to all the boys and girls on the nice list!
With our fabulous festive door hangers, you can be sure that Father Christmas will make a visit down your chimney. If you are on one of our three lovely resorts this Christmas, you can make these with our fantastic Redcoats in one of our Get Busy Arts and Crafts sessions!
To make a festive door hanger you will need:
- A door hanger template (you can find these at any good craft shop)
- Graffiti pens
- Crafty bits for additional decoration such as glitter, sequins, beads, or even diamonds!
- Somewhere to hang it!
- Simply take your door hanger template and decorate with as many colours, drawings or patterns as you like. You can even use the graffiti pens to write a message to Father Christmas for when he leaves presents under your tree.
- Make your festive door hanger even more marvellous by using craft decorations. You can cover your hanger in sparkling glitter, shiny diamantes, colourful sequins, or any other decorative materials you can find around your house, or in a arts and crafts shop.
We would love to see your fabulous festive door hangers, just post on our Facebook page or tweet us @butlins!
Merry Christmas! Rachel
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018