Terms and conditions for Miniversity:
- Open to UK parents, excluding employees of Bourne Leisure, their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Entrants must be aged between 4 and 11 and must have parental or legal guardian’s consent to enter.
- Five winners will win a 3-night break at Butlins Bognor resort from 29th May 2015 – 01st June 2015 (inclusive) to attend the Dance With Diversity break and academy.
- Each break is for up to two adults and two children, and one of the children must include the one entered into the competition. There is no cash alternative and the date cannot be changed.
- The prize is a Silver unit of accommodation and includes a Premium Dining food package (breakfast and dinner), and a place on the Diversity Academy for one child, but no other expenses will be paid.
- The winners will be expected to participate in media activity, which will involve being filmed and photographed on the break.
- The video / photograph content will be used with media (newspapers, magazines, websites, broadcast channels and blogs) and on the Butlins website / social media channels. Butlins retains the copyright for all content for one calendar year from creation.
- The competition opens at 00.01am on Wednesday 28th January 2015 and closes at midnight on Tuesday 10 February 2015.
- To enter, film a video of the entrant performing one of the top ten dance moves as revealed by Butlins research, then upload it to facebook.com/butlins, www.twitter.com/butlins, www.Instagram.com/officialbutlins and use the hashtag #Miniversity.
- Five entries will be picked by the Butlins team after the close date to win.
- Each successful entrant may bring three additional guests to the break.
- Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. Incomplete, corrupt or entries not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the winning entry being confirmed and will have 14 days to respond. In the event that no response is made within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a reserve winner. Proof of age and identity will be required.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Butlins Skyline Ltd, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665
PR and Social Media Manager at Butlins
I look after the PR and Social Media for the Butlins family brand, finding and creating interesting and newsworthy stories for the national and regional media, and our own social channels.