#OurExtraHour Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Our Extra Hour Competition :
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Bourne Leisure, their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- One winner will receive the ‘main prize’ of a Hasbro games bundle (including Monopoly Empire, Cluedo, Trivial Pursuit Party Edition, Twister, and Connect 4) alongside a Billy clock, a Bonnie clock and a Butlins watch. Three runners up will win a Billy clock, a Bonnie clock (subject to availability) and a Skyline Gang watch.
- The competition opens at 00.01am on Monday 23rd March 2015 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 8th April 2015.
- To enter, leave a photo comments, video comment, or text comment on any of the Butlins social channels (facebook, twitter, Instagram) and use the hashtag #OurExtraHour.
- By entering the competition you give Butlins the right to share your content on their social media channels and other media outlets if required.
- All winning entries will be picked at random after the close date.
- Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. Incomplete, corrupt or entries not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the winning entry being confirmed and will have 14 days to respond. In the event that no response is made within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a reserve winner. Proof of age and identity will be required.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: Butlins Skyline Ltd, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018