There’s nothing better on a warm, sunny day, than putting on your favourite shorts and taking a trip down to a crazy golf course, and if you are staying with us over the Easter break, then you are in luck!
Our Adventure Golf is a fantastic course, packed with interesting obstacles and challenging putts, it’s the perfect activity for all the family and a great chance to show off your golfing skills.
If you are a fan of golf, then you will probably be tuning in to the Masters Cup on Thursday, 9 April. So, in celebration of this, we have come up with some great golfing tips, to turn you into the next Rory McIlroy’s and Michelle Wie’s.
- Firstly, grip the putter securely (we need to be sure it’s not going to fly out of your hands!) Keep those feet of yours firmly stuck in one place, and swing from the shoulders – not the wrists.
- Focus on that hole! Don’t be distracted by the windmills, rivers and other obstacles that the course may throw at you! A great tip is to create a mental line of the path in which you want your ball to go.
- Watch out! Make sure you judge the distance of the hole before you take a swing. If you’re fairly close, a gentle tap may be all you need, if you are further away, you may need to put some welly into it! Top Tip: Don’t hit too hard, or you risk losing your ball in a pond or bush – oops!
- Have lots and lots of fun! The most important thing about playing our Adventure golf course is that you are having a fantastic time whilst doing it. After all, it’s not the winning, it’s the taking part!
Have you had a go on our Adventure Golf course? We would love to see your photographs on our Facebook page, or you can tweet us @butlins. Maybe you’ve got your own top tips for mastering golf skills? We always love to hear from you, so do get in touch! Come back tomorrow for our next instalment of our #AtoZChallenge.
Have a wonderful day!
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018