We know that the imagination of children allows them to create themselves a world of adventure, which is why we are very pleased to see Little Tikes back for 2015, providing your little ones with all the tools needed to have all sorts of fun!
Whether taking advantage of our range of Little Tikes play houses and slides, or jumping behind the wheel of the latest Little Tikes Cozy Coupes, we can guarantee that there is always something to do within the ‘Little Tikes Town‘ especially crafted on each resort for you and your little one to enjoy on every ‘Just for Tots‘ break!
We love Little Tikes Cozy Coupe so much, we’ve found these amazing five facts that you may be interested to know:
1. It was designed by Jim Mariol, a former car-parts designer for Chrysler.
2. The original Cozy Coupe was released in 1979.
3. In 2009, the 30th Anniversary edition of the Coupe was released with a very smiley face for the car, a cup holder for the inside and even a handle on the roof for parents!
4. , A Little Tikes Cozy Coupe is manufactured every minute of every day, 50 weeks a year in the Northeastern Ohio town of Hudson.
5. The Cozy Coupe is part of the permanent collection at the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum in Cleveland, alongside the DeLorean, the Corvette, and the Model-T Ford – amazing!
We look forward to seeing you on one of our Just for Tots breaks very soon! If you have any photos from your Little Tikes experience then please do send them over to us, we would love to have a look! You can post your photos via our Facebook page or tweet us @butlins
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018