Our Butlin’s resorts offer fantastic football coaching sessions, all of which are very popular with our younger and older guests, giving you the opportunity to show off your passing, tackling and shooting skills.
You’ll be playing alongside our friendly, FA-qualified coaches, working on a variety of skills, including ball control and team tactics, helping to build your skills and turning you into the next big football star!
To help you on your way, we’ve come up with a few top tips to get you started:
- Dribbling is all about ball control, especially whilst running down the pitch! The best way to do this is by using the inside of your shoe to control the ball.
- It’s very important that you can pass the ball to your team mates, using the inside of your foot, you will be able to kick the ball over with great accuracy.
- If you’re going to be the next Wayne Rooney, then you’ll need to know how to shoot! If you’re really close to the goal, give it a go! If you are further away, you may need more power in your kick.
If you were with us on our Just for Tots break, you may have been involved in our football coaching for little ones! Here’s a wonderful video of some great little footballers:
Enjoy your day!
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018