There’s nothing better when you’re on holiday, than settling down in your cosy accommodation after a long day of activities, and if you’re staying with us at our Wave Hotel, you may be in for a little treat when you get back to your room!
Our very clever accommodation team put a lot of effort into making your stay special, even down to the origami animals created out of your fresh towels, because you loved our first tutorial on making a towel elephant so much, we thought we’d show you how to make a towel dog! It’s easy-peasy when you follow these steps!
1. Begin by taking your large towel and folding it on all opposite sides inwards:
2. Pull out the corners so that they make a triangle shape on each opposite end
3. It’s time to roll! Make sure that both sides meet in the middle
4. At this point you can hold your towel together and hold it in half, and with one big pull… Ta-da! You have your dog’s legs!
5. Now it’s time to make your towel pooch’s head!
6. Fold your towel in half, then whilst holding a finger in the centre, pull one edge across to the other on both sides, do this again with the other sides so you are left with this shape:
7. It’s time to get rolling again!
8. Pull the ears down so that they are nice and floppy, and pop your head onto the body. Don’t forget to add some very googly eyes!
There you have it! It really is that easy, and if you don’t believe us, here’s a lovely video of a couple of our guests completing our towel dog tutorial!
What towel animals have been left in your accommodation? We would love to see the surprises left for you, we’d love it even more if we could see your attempt at following one of our ‘how to’ videos! You can send these in over Facebook or tweet us @Butlins.
Have a wonderful day,
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018