Hello Redcoat Kelsey!
What part of the country are you from Redcoat Kelsey?
I am from Southend, Essex!
What skills are you bringing to Butlin’s?
I studied dance at University, where I was also a part of the cheer leading team, so I am bringing those skills with me!
What made you want to become a Redcoat?
I loved Butlin’s when I was a child and have fond memories of holidays here. It always looked like a fun job and I wanted to be a part of it.
If you weren’t a Redcoat, what would you be doing for a living?
I would probably be a teacher.
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I worked at a summer camp in America for 3 months!
If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
1. To travel the world
2. To eat and drink whatever I like!
3. For my loved ones and I to be happy and healthy.
Describe your perfect day at the seaside?
A very hot day sunbathing by the sea with a 99 and fish and chips for lunch!
Thank you Redcoat Kelsey! Come back next week to meet another of our great team! In the mean time, why not have a look through some of our posts in the 30 Seconds with series!
See you next week,
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018