Well today we are going to give you the tools to create the perfect accessory to any Halloween ensemble… a menacing mask! Mwwwahhahahaha!
All you need to do, is follow the steps below:
- Click on the image and print off the stencil
- Colour in with your creepiest colours
- Punch a whole either side and attach a rubber band or piece of string to hold it in place
- Pop your mask on to finish off your terrorific costume!
Become a blood curdling Bat!
Pop on a putrid Pumpkin!
Dress up with this devilish Dracula!
Wear this wicked Wolf!
We would love to see your spooktacular creations, so why not send us a picture of your best menacing mask? Tweet us @Butlins or post on our Facebook wall! You could even use this as part of your #ScareFest competition costume!
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018