These quick and simple Annabel Karmel Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies are the perfect starter cookies to get your little ones baking this Christmas. Here’s everything you’ll need to get on your way:
- 150g self-raising flour
- Generous pinch of salt
- 50g light brown sugar
- 100g butter softened
- 40g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate chips or white chocolate cut into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 160C Fan. Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together, then bring the dough together using your hands and knead for a few seconds.
- Make 20 little balls out of the mixture. Put 10 balls on one baking sheet lined with non-stick paper. Push down to flatten them slightly.
- Put the remaining 10 on another baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Makes 20 cookies
For lots more Christmas recipe ideas check out Annabel’s cooking apps via the App Store or visit www.annabelkarmel.com
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018