Make sure Santa knows exactly which houses to stop at by making yourself one of these festive door hangers. If you are on one of our three lovely resorts this Christmas, you can make these with our fantastic Redcoats in one of our Get Busy Arts and Crafts sessions!
To make a festive door hanger you will need:
- A door hanger template (you can find these at any good craft shop)
- Graffiti pens
- Crafty bits for additional decoration such as glitter, sequins, beads, or even diamonds!
- Somewhere to hang it!
- Simply take your door hanger template and decorate with as many colours, drawings or patterns as you like. You can even use the graffiti pens to write a message to Father Christmas for when he leaves presents under your tree.
- Make your festive door hanger even more marvellous by using craft decorations. You can cover your hanger in sparkling glitter, shiny diamantes, colourful sequins, or any other decorative materials you can find around your house, or in a arts and crafts shop.
Get as creative and messy as you like and be sure to show us your final door hangers by tweeting us @Butlins or posting your designs onto our Facebook page.
Have a very Merry Christmas,
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018