This super simple smoothie recipe is perfect for getting little ones to have their fruit and veg in a fun and tasty way! It take 2 minutes to make and here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 large ripe, pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 100ml water
- Measure all of the ingredients into a juicer. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Best served chilled.
Makes 2 glasses
Latest posts by Annabel Karmel (see all)
- Spruce Up Your Christmas Leftovers with Annabel Karmel - December 18, 2015
- Festive Party Masterpieces from Annabel Karmel - December 18, 2015
- Kick Start 2016 with a Superfood Boost from Annabel Karmel - December 18, 2015