This super simple smoothie recipe is perfect for getting little ones to have their fruit and veg in a fun and tasty way! It take 2 minutes to make and here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 large ripe, pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 100ml water
- Measure all of the ingredients into a juicer. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Best served chilled.
Makes 2 glasses
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018