Looking for some healthy recipes to get the little ones excited about food? Try this Chicken, Broccoli, Pea and Tomato Pasta from Annabel Karmel.
- 150g fusilli
- 50g frozen peas
- 100g broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g chicken breast, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ red chilli, diced
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 50g parmesan, grated
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling lightly salted water according to the packet instructions. About 4 minutes before the end of cooking time, add the peas and broccoli. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken until brown. Add the garlic and chilli and season. Pour in the stock. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with 3 tablespoons of cold water and tip into the pan, stirring it in until the stock thickens.
- Add the pasta and vegetables to the chicken along with the tomatoes, parmesan and basil. Toss everything together to heat through, then serve.
Makes 3 portions
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018