Throwing a party this festive season? Whether you’re getting your sparkle on with the Butlins Redcoats or throwing a festive get-together at home, why not get the whole family involved in creating a spread to remember?
From Mini Hotdog Wreaths to Sausage Stockings and Ritz Santas, you’ll be the talk of the town with these delicious festive creations from the No.1 in kids cooking.
So what are you waiting for? These ideas are perfect for your eager elves to help make. It’s the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time together too.
And don’t forget to get the kids involved in prepping for Christmas Day too. There’s lots they can do; wrapping the pigs in blankets; rolling mini stuffing balls; helping to peel the mountain of potatoes, parsnips and carrots.
So pop on those Christmas tunes, dig out those aprons and get and away you go ho ho…
Santa Clause at the Ritz
- 6 Ritz Crackers
- 3 Slices Chorizo
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 stick celery
- Arrange the Ritz Crackers spaced apart on a serving plate.
- Cut the slices of Chorizo in half and then shape each half into Santa’s hat and place on top of the crackers.
- Put the cream cheese into a piping bag. Pipe a squiggly line of cream cheese where the Chorizo meets the Cracker, pipe a beard at the lower end of the cracker and pipe a star of cream cheese for the bobble on Santa’s hat.
- Add capers for the eyes and nose. Cut the celery into slices and arrange on top of the cream cheese beard to form whiskers.
Makes 6 crackers
Latest posts by cheryl (see all)
- Give the gift of family time this Christmas – T&C’s - December 6, 2018
- Just For Tots – Very Important Tot - November 9, 2018
- The Judds go to Butlin’s on a Just For Tots break - September 20, 2018